Kutumb Sahay Yojana | Sankat Mochan Yojana | Kutumb Sahay Yojana Gujarat | Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat | Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form | Kutumb Sahay Yojana Form 2022 | સંકટ મોચન (રાષ્ટ્રિય કુટુંબસહાય) યોજના | કુટુંબ સહાય યોજના | કુટુંબ સહાય યોજના ઓનલાઈન અરજી | રાષ્ટ્રીય કુટુંબ સહાય યોજના 2022 | સંકટ મોચન યોજના
Sankat Mochan / Rashtriya Kutumb Sahay yojana Gujarat: The main breadwinner has to be a family member whose income constituted a major share of the family’s total earnings. The death of such a bread-earner should have occurred whilst she/he is above 18 years of age and below 60 years of age.
Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat Detail:
Eligibility For Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
- Under BPL (Poverty Line), if the main earner (male or female) of the family with a score of 0 to 20 dies naturally or in an accident, the family is entitled to the benefit of the Crisis Relief Scheme.
- The age of the deceased man or woman should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years.
- To avail the benefit of Sankat Mochan Yojana, the beneficiary has to apply within 2 years of death.
Required Documents to Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat
- Age Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Bank Account Number / Cancelled Cheque
- Application Form
- Birth Certificate / Leaving Certificate / epic Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age certificate from Medical Officer etc.
- Income Certificate
Where To Get The Application Form
- The Application Form Is Available Free Of Cost At The Following Office.
- District Collector’s Office.
- Province Office.
- Taluka Mamlatdar Office And Public Service Center.
- E.C Co. Of Gram Panchayat Center. Online Application Can Be Made On Digital Gujarat Portal From The Operator.
Where To Apply?
- Under This Scheme, Application Has To Be Made To The Concerned Taluka Mamlatdar For All Urban Or Rural Areas.
- The Amount Of Assistance To The Beneficiary Is Credited To The Beneficiary’s Account By Dbt. Is Submitted By.
The Taluka Mamlatdar Are Authorized To Approve Or Disapprove The Assistance Under This Scheme. Appeal Can Be Given To The Prant Officer In 60 Days In Case Of Disapproval Of Application.
Sankat Mochan Yojana Gujarat PDF Form : Click Here