Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015, under this scheme, the people of the country to start their own small business loans up to Rs 10 lakh loan (Up to 10 lakh loan will be given to start small business).
If any person wants to pursue his business, then he can also take loan under this scheme. Dear chimangadh.com readers, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 like application process, documents, eligibility etc.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Objective
The main objective of this scheme is that a lot of people in the country want to start your own business but do not start due to lack of money has started to plan the central government to the people , Prime Minister currency loan scheme Under 2021 , beneficiaries can start their own small business by taking Mudra loans.
There are Three type of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans up to ₹ 50,000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
Kishore Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, beneficiaries of loans ranging from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 500000 will be allocated.
Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans ranging from ₹ 50,00,00 to ₹ 10,00,000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Benefits
Under this scheme, citizens of the country will be given loans without any guarantee to start their business. Apart from this, no processing charge is also charged for the loan. In the Mudra scheme, the repayment period can be extended to 5 years. The borrower gets a Mudra card, with the help of which can be spent on business needs.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Documents List
- People who start small business and who want to grow their small business can also apply for loan under this Pradhan mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2020.
- The person taking loan should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Permanent address of application
- Business address and proof of establishment
- Balance Sheet for last three years
- Income Tax Returns or Self tax Returns
- Passport size photo
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Applying Procedure
- Go to the official website of Mudra Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the types of Mudra Yojana which is something like this.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from this page.
- After this you will have to take a print out of th is application form.
- Now you have to fill all the important information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your nearest bank.
- After verification of your application, you will be given a loan within 1 month.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Numbers
Andaman and Nicobar 18003454545
Arunachal Pradesh 18003453988
Andra Pradesh 18004251525
Daman and Diu 18002338944
Dadra Nagar Haveli 18002338944
Himachal Pradesh 18001802222
Jammu and Kashmir 18001807087
Madhya Pradesh 18002334035
NCT of Delhi 18001800124
Tamil Nadu 18004251646
Uttar Pradesh 18001027788
West Bengal 18003453344
|Loan Application form for Kishor and Tarun||DOWNLOAD|
|Application Form for Shishu||DOWNLOAD|
|Check list for Shishu Application||DOWNLOAD|