Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has published a notification for the recruitment of various post. Those candidates who are interested in the recruitment of various details.You can find other details like post name, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, syllabus, application fee and how to apply are given below.
MHA Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Organization Name||Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment|
|Advertisement No||E-13012/3/2020 (Rectt.)/(3511273)/3625-39|
|Post Name||Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Engineer, Personal Assistant, Accountant, etc.|
|Pay Level||Level 4 -11|
|Job Location||Delhi, Punjab, Bihar, Manipur, etc.|
|Last Date for Apply||24.06.2022|
- Under Secretary : 01 Post
- Section Officer : 02 Posts
- Private Secretary : 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 02 Posts
- Assistant : 02 Posts
- Sr. Accountant : 01 Post
- Junior Engineer ( Civil and Electrical) : 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant : 03 Posts
- Accountant : 01 Post
- Manager : 04 Posts
- Assistant : 09 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-D : 06 Posts
- The applicants for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts should have basic working knowledge of computers particularly in all the modules of MS Office including e-office, email etc.
- Applicants should not exceed 55 years of age for deputation posts.
- Candidates applying for the above posts on short term contract should be below 65 years of age.
- May be test/ interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates.
- Application should be submitted through Email/ offline mode.
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Address: “The Under Secretary (Estt.), Land Ports Authority of India, 1st Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003”.
- Under Secretary -Pay Band-3 + 6600, Level- 11
- Section Officer – Pay Band -2 + 4600, Level-7
- Private Secretary – Pay Band -2+4600, Level-7
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Pay Band -2+4600, Level-7
- Assistant -Pay Band-2+4200, Level-6
- Sr. Accountant -Pay Band-2+4200 Level-6
- Junior Engineer ( Civil and Electrical) – Pay Band-2+4200 Level-6
- Personal Assistant – Pay Band-2+4200 Level-6
- Accountant – Pay Band-1+2800 Level-5
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- The applications of willing and eligible officials whose services could be spared immediately may be sent along with attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years and Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate, through proper channel to the Under Secretary (Estt.), Land Ports Authority of India, Floor Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi-110003, so as to reach LPAI by 24.06.2022.