DRDO Recruitment 2022 | ITI, Diploma & Graduate Apprentice posts | 150 Vacancies | Last Date: 07.02.2022 | DRDO Apprentice Apply Online @ www.rcilab.in
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Research Centre Imarat, a laboratory of Defence Research & Development Organization invites application from the eligible candidates for the posts of Apprentices in ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate category. As per the notification, DRDO is going to recruit 150 young & energetic candidates for the DRDO Apprentice Training. Interested candidates may refer official notification for additional details & apply online for this DRDO Apprentice recruitment on or before 07.02.2022. Online registration link will be activated from 25.01.2022. Candidates those who are looking for Engineering jobs may apply for this DRDO Apprentice recruitment.
DRDO is going to recruit the candidates for one year training program. Eligible Indian nationals may apply for this DRDO recruitment 2022. Post graduate qualifications are not eligible for this DRDO Apprentice vacancies. Selected candidates list will be intimated through rcilab.in website or corresponding Email ID of the candidates. Diploma/ ITI/ Graduate job seekers may use this DRDO Apprentices recruitment. Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI candidates are advised to register in apprenticeship portal before applying for this DRDO Apprentice recruitment. B.Sc/ B.Com candidates may apply directly using DRDO RCI lab official website. Interested candidates may refer DRDO Apprentice recruitment notification & Online registration link @ www.rcilab.in.
Details for DRDO Recruitment 2022
|Training Offered by||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Job Name||ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||150|
|Online Registration link Activate from||25.01.2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||07.02.2022|
Vacancy Details for DRDO Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Posts||No of vacancies||Stipend|
|ITI Apprentice||50||As per Govt. Norms|
DRDO Eligibility Criteria for Graduate & other Apprentice posts
Educational Qualification : DRDO Recruitment 2022
- B.E/ B.Tech (ECE, EEE, CSE, Mech & chemical) / B.com/ B.sc candidates may apply for Graduate Apprentice.
- Candidates should possess Diploma in ECE, EEE, CSE, Mech & chemical for Technician Apprentice.
- For Trade Apprentice candidates should be pass out in ITI (Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic & welder).
- Candidates should be above 18 years of age as on 01.01.2022.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit/ Written Test/ Interview.
- Merit marks will be based on the Academic marks obtained in the prescribed qualification.
- Interested candidates may apply through Online mode only.
Procedure for Download DRDO Apprentices Recruitment Notification
- Go to www.rcilab.in.
- Click on Engagement of Apprentices -2021-22 link will display.
- General Instructions, Terms & condition & Apply link will be shown in the page.
- Click on the link “Please Click Here and refer the instructions before applying” detailed notification will open.
- Read the notification carefully.
General Instructions for Apply in Apprenticeship portal & DRDO Apply Online
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma Candidates should register themselves in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme using the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Enter the general information in the relevant field.
- For Trade apprenticeship, ITI candidates should register themselves in www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Website for first time registration.
- After successful registration, Candidates may apply directly by clicking on the corresponding category (ITI, Graduate/ Diploma, B.sc/ B.com) in the website www.rcilab.in
- Click on “Apply here” link to start filling up the application .
- Enter the details in the field.
- Upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Click on “submit”.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|